Tight Fitness Solutions' is a Gold Coast personal training company that offers excelled performance in all areas of fitness, fat loss, strength and conditioning, athletic performance and Injury rehabilitation.
We incorperate the Poliquin Bio Signature method into our clients 'results packs' to ensure correct programing for nutrtion, training and life style to create a healthier, fitter, stronger version of yourself.
REMEMBER , NOT ALL PERSONAL TRAINERS ARE CREATED EQUAL.
Tight Fitness Solutions specialises in Hormone Balancing nutrition and training protocols and offers the most effective FAT LOSS/MUSCLE GAIN systems possible. This is the next level in optimal body composition, health and well being.
Tight Fitness offers a unique blend of private, semi private and group personal training systems that most professional trainers, unfortunately, have never even heard of.
This unique blend of systems will reduce fat on your body like crazy and keep it off! It's done by CONTROLLING HORMONES like INSULIN, CORTISOL and ESTROGEN and the Poliquin Bio Signature system is used to control these factors.
Poliquin Bio signature is a scientific look at hormones and how to manage hormonal imbalances to reduce fat off your body and gain lean muscle mass FAST while maintaining your health as top priority.
TFS IS DIFFERENT
Forget what you know about personal training and under qualified, run of the mill, minimally qualified Personal Trainers.
Tyrone Jensen is a fully qualified Bio Signature Practitioner, certified Metabolic Nutritionist , certified Australian Strength and Conditioning Coach and nationally accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Poliquin Strength institute in the United States. He uses functional medicine testing as a scientific approach to hormones and how the body functions to stimulate rapid fat loss, strength and lean muscle gains. It is methodology to quantify your exact body composition goals. Every thing is measured and planned to forecast the results you want. NO GUESS WORK, NO BLIND FAITH. Its a system of synergistic nutrition, strength training and supplementation.
As a side effect of a nutritious diet and strength training, it is not uncommon for my clients to drop anywhere between 4-6kg and 4% body fat while gaining 2-3kg of lean muscle mass in just 1 month of training with Tight Fitness Solutions and Tyrone.
I am the owner/operator/director and head strength and conditioning coach of Tight Fitness Solutions, I have trained and still train numerous national and australian level class athletes in sports such as Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, Rugby, Soccer,Cycling and Rugby Legue. And am one of only a handfull of coaches in Australia that are certified Lv 4 Poliquin strength and conditioning coaches.
Always trying to learn and further my education, I have traveled overseas and interstate to train and complete numerous internships with Australia's and the world's best Strength and Conditioning coaches, fitness professionals and world famous IFBB Body builders.
These include - Charles Poliquin & Andrea Benoit from the Poliquin Performance Center (Rhode Island) in the United States, John Connor from the Irish Strength Institute, Dan Baker, Head Strength & Conditioning coach at the Brisbane Bronco's, Joseph Coyne from Australia, Daine McDonald from Clean Health Sydney Australia, Milo Sarcev, International IFBB body builder and Glen Pendlay from team MDUSA - Lv 5 U.S.A Olympic Weight Lifting coach.
From these professional's I have obtained knowledge, secrets and training methods that have me on the cutting edge of information, service, training and nutrtion strategies that go far and beyond your average Personal Trainer's knowledge.
I offer you my complete Professional commitment to achieve YOUR personal success! Information is nothing without dedication and I will bend over backwards to help you achieve your results. All I ask is that you give me your time + 100% effort!
What ever your fitness levels, body composition or strength level, I can tailor and structure your trainig and nutrition to help you reach your physical potential and optimal health. Each member works at their own capability and if you like a challenge and want to get results that will make you a happier, healthier, stronger and leaner person - START NOW - and keep it off for the rest of your life.
Tyrones Qualifications Include:
- Cert IV Personal Trainer - (Pt Academy vic) 2007
- E.M.T Effective Movement Trainer - (Pt Academy vic) 2007
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 1 - Oct 2009 (Queensland, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 2 - Oct 2009 (Queensland, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin BioSignature Level 1 - Nov 2009 (Queensland Australia)
- Charles Poliquin P.I.M.S.T - Oct 2009 & 2012 (Queensland , Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Bio Signature - July 2011 (Queensland, Australia)
- Lv 1 Glen Pendlay Weight Lifting Coach Olympic lifting - Aug 2012 (Brisbane, Australia)
- Lv 2 Glen Pendlay Weight Lifting Coach Olympic lifting - Aug 2012 (Brisbane, Australia)
- Strength Coach Level 1 - Australian Strength and Conditioning Association - August 2011 (Brisbane , Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Hypertrophy Bootcamp semi-private internship - July 2012 (QueenslandAustralia)
- Metabolic nutritionist - 2012
- Lv 1 Metabolic Precision Transformation Specialist - 2012 (Online certification)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 3 - Oct 2012 (Rhode Island, United States)
- Charles Poliquin PICP Level 4 - Oct 2012 (Rhode Island, United States)
- Charles Poliquin F.A.T Facial Abrasion Technique - Dec 2012 (Queensland, Australia)
- Milos Sarcev 3 day Muscle Camp - Feb 2013 (Queensland, Australia)
- How to train the female physic competitor - Clean Health Internship March 2013 (Sydney, Australia)
- Charles Poliquin Bio Signature - April 2013 (Queensland, Australia)
Tight Fitness Solutions
0422 331 029
I've worked in the fitness industry since 2010 as a personal trainer and bootcamp instructor. I ensure I'm continually adding to my knowledge base and qualifications along the way to provide my clients with the best service I can. When I started training at TFS and gained Tyrone as a mentor, my skills as a trainer more than doubled, using a more scientific and individualised approach to training. I now run the TFS group sessions, the Miss Tight Fit 12 Week Challenge and some semi private training sessions.
I understand that coming to a new trainer or gym can be an intimidating experience, I still remember the first time I ever set foot in a gym but it's one step that, combined with some sweat and dedication, will continue to repay you through out your life. Weight training changed my entire outlook and I want to be able to share that with others, especially women. The strength you gain from lifting transfers into so many other aspects of your life as you become mentally stronger as well. I truly believe that every person should be able to experience optimal health and understand how amazing their body is supposed to feel!
Perri's Qualifications include:
- Level I Poliquin Bio-signature Practitioner
- Level I Strength Coach Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness and Master Trainer Australian Institute of Fitness
- Level Two Registered Fitness Australia Professional
- Level I and II Bootcamp Instructor Course Motivate to Train
- PunchFit Instructor Course Qualified, PunchFit Australia
- Training the Female Physique Athlete Workshop, Clean Health Performance Centre
- Kettle Bell Instructors Workshop, ACT Barbell
- Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Qualified Children's Trainer
- Qualified Older Adults Trainer